Peter’s Laws for the Navigation of Life,
(Dr. Peter Safar, see 1950’s and 1960 above),
The Creed of the Sociopathic Obsessive Compulsive:
- If anything can go wrong, fix it!
- When given a choice, take both.
- Multiple projects lead to multiple successes.
- Start at the top and work your way up.
- Do it by the book… but be the author.
- When forced to compromise, ask for more.
- If you can’t beat them, join them, and then beat them.
- If it’s worth doing, it’s got to be done now!
- If you can’t win, change the rules.
- If you can’t change the rules, then ignore them.
- Perfection is not optional.
- When faced without a challenge, make one.
- „No“ simply means begin again at one level higher.
- Don’t walk when you can run.
- Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a righteous attitude, a tolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary.
- When in doubt, THINK!
- Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.
- The squeaky wheel gets replaced.
- The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live!
- Death is not the enemy but occasionally needs help with timing
- When on thin ice, dance.
- It’s up to us to save the world